which lasted until March 5, 2004.
Monday, June 17, 2013: The vast majority of the links here have been removed as they were no longer valid.
The following guilds we have strong alliances with and try to help each other whenever possible with raids and so on!
- Healers United Guild: A sister guild, several of their members have their non-healing characters in ours. Main Message Board, Backup Message Board (ezboard)
- Fellowship of the Phoenix: We've both helped each out many times. Some great folks and friends here. Message Board
- Da Hui: Our most recent ally! Message Board
Friends in Norrath
While we are on friendly terms with all guild of Norrath, the following would be more so than most (or they simply have a link to us and we are linking back to them):
Powers of Fate
Organized Raiders of Quellious (ORQ)
Following are some links to various EverQuest related sites you might find helpful.
- Loral's EQ Refdesk - A pretty cool front-page for accessing Everquest reference material. Great job Loral!
- Official EverQuest Site
- Quellious Collective Message Board and Website
- AllaKhazam's Magical Realm
- DeadZed Online - Everquest Various things, seems to be a good source of maps.
- EQ Weapons & Armor DataBase
- EverQuest Platinum - EQ Resource Center
- EQPrices - Well, even though it's a pay site now, you can still look up items here
- EQ Casters Realm
- EQAtlas - Maps, Maps, Maps
- EQMaps - More maps. I've included a direct link to their maps list. EQAtlas maps are better in my opinion; however, this site has some maps of zones that EQAtlas does not.
- Atlas Location Guide
- EverQuest MOBs - Gives levels, LOCs, Hit Points and other info on the MOBs in EverQuest.
- EverQuest Glossary - Ever wondered what a BBC, BIBS, CDS, scrub, or bikini babe was, well here yah go!
- Everquest Commands List
- Raiding - Raid Group Organizer Sheet. Thanks to Viron for sending this in and Thommas for creating it.
- Velious - Thurgadin Quest Gem Chart
- All - A List of Classes and their Level/Titles
- All - A List of Classes and Races they can be
- All - Legacy of Ykesha Spell Research
- Bard - EQDiva, Bards of Everquest
- Bard - Great Bard Song Analysis
- Bard - The Concert Hall
- Cleric - Clerics of Everquest - Thanks to Chedar for this site.
- Cleric - A new Cleric Message Board
- Druid - EQDruids, EQDruids Message Board - Druid Info
- Druid - The Druid's Grove, Message Board. This one used to be associated with EQDruids. It's a bit more established.
- Monk - Monkly Business. Your Daily EQ Monk News Site, Thanks Tonsure!
- Monk - EQ Monks - Complete & Indepth Monk Quest Information
- Monk - Everquest Monk Community, Message Board
- Monk - EQMonks, new message board
- Paladin - Paladins of Norrath message board
- Ranger - The Ranger's Glade - Thanks to Pippon for reminding me of this place :)
- Rogue - The Safehouse, a message board for Rogues
- Shaman - EQShaman - A good site for Shamans. Thanks Doel!
- Shaman - The Shaman's Crucible, message board part of EQShaman
- Coldain Prayer Shawl Resource
- Ancient Council Quest Information - Epic Quest Information for all class, thanks Galiana!
- EQ Traders Guide - A General Sire for trade skills
- Alchemy - Belgar's Ultimate Guide to Alchemy
- Fletching - Everquest Fletching Guide, by Aoenla Darkwood on the Tunare Server. Probably the best fletching reference I've found so far for making bows and arrows.
- Tailoring - Lokari's Tailoring Guide - A good resource for the Tailoring Skill
- Tailoring - Tiggyr's Tailoring Guide - Another Tailoring Guide
- EQ Interface - Biggest Resource for Custom EQ XML
- Loral's Custom EQ Interface
- Mysstie's Custom Interface
- RadBarsh's EQ Ui Skins
- *NEW* Advanced Group / Player / Targeting v1.5 - (The one on that Wizard Board by Rhombus)
- If you want to select a single inventory item from a stack, press the CTRL key as you left-click on the item with the mouse. This makes tasks such as fletching arrows much faster. It was quite awhile before I knew this trick.
- To select all the items on a stack at once, use the SHIFT key as you left-click. This also now holds true if you want to buy a whole stack of items at once, hold down the SHIFT key as you click on Purchase.
- Clouds always move from East to West.
- If you drop a sword on the ground, it's blade will point North.
- Learn the location system and how to use it. Make a hotkey for /loc. For a detailed explanation, go to The /loc Guide at EQAtlas
- Winproxy - WinProxy is a shareware program that allows multiple computers access to the internet. Some CoV members use this to play EQ with more than one computer at the same time. Download page.